Monday, February 28, 2011

My experience in scooter riding.

 My experience in scooter riding started on summer, 2007. Me and my friend were spending our vacation in small town, 100 km from Moscow. There were not many things to do, so we had to find something special.

Once, we were walking by the main street, talking about cars and motorcycles. My friend mentioned, that he has a scooter in the garage, there were still some work to do about it, like painting, mirrors and new tires. That was thing that blew my mind- I was all about technical and speed!

When I saw this scooter for the first time, I was really excited. We got some gas and started our every day riding trips. We had no helmets or protection clothes. This was a bit of extreme. For the first few rides my friend was driving, because he had some experience. Once I've asked him to handle scooter by myself.
Honda Tact

I've started from crazy acceleration and I felt, like something new had a beginning inside of me. From that moment we were sharing driving. We were riding to other cities and villages-everywhere we could.

Once I was driving and we had to stop on the traffic lights. Surprisingly, I've heard honk of the car behind us. That was my mom. I had to get in the mom's car and come back home.

My parents had a serious talk with me about safeness and responsibilities. I had to spend the rest of the summer in Moscow, but experience of scooter riding still reminds me of good times  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment