Sunday, January 23, 2011

Basketball is my favorite sport.

google.com
 I'm a basketball fan. From young ages I've been watching basketball games on the TV. It always looked very interesting and magical to me. When players are going to attack another team or defending their hoop, it is like if two armies are battling by scoring points.

Most of all I like street-ball. It's the same game, except it takes place just on one hoop. One of my favorite street-ball players is Grayson Boucher, aka "Professor". He's been playing basketball since he could walk and his games are really incredible examples of being a professional. There is a video of his best game scores.

Professor-Grayson Boucher
As for me, I'm playing basketball and street-ball with my friends rather often. I can't compare my games with "Professor" ones, but still I'm not that bad. Last summer in Russia me and my friend were playing street-ball almost every day on basketball court( picture at the bottom). Now days, I can't play basketball because of my leg injury. I hope that soon I'll be able to play again.
Basketball playground in Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment