Friday, January 21, 2011

My life in Canada.

CIC official website 
Columbia
 

Pine Hall Residence
In this post I'd like to tell you about my life in Canada.

I've arrived to Canada on October 2009. After coming out of the airport, me and my sister were going to our residences, I've been watching Canada through the taxi window. Most things that impressed me by that time were beautiful houses and stop signs( cabdriver was stopping at every sign stop on our way).

My residence( 3-d picture) was very empty, because all students were at school by that time. Buy tonight I already made friends with few guys from Africa and China.

Our school( 2-d picture) was kind of new for me, as so as everything were different from my old school in Russia, like lockers and small garden at the middle of school building. Education system is also different, even though I'm alright with it now.

Now I'm in Canada for a long time. I've seen some of my friends got expelled, got scholarships and won sport rewards. As for me, I do take part in school life and really enjoy it. By the way, my new goal is moving out of the residence to home-stay.

That's my experience and I hope it's going to help me in the future.            http://www.cic-totalcare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment